Patient Portal: Schedule an Appointment Online
Welcome to our Online Scheduling calendar, where you can schedule appointments with Dr. Anne Chapas, Dr. Jennifer MacGregor, Dr. Jennifer Chwalek, and Maria Barry, our Medical Aesthetician.
If you are a new patient, please book a “New Patient Consultation,” which will allow us to thoroughly evaluate your concerns and discuss a treatment plan. Indicate if you would like to have same day treatment and we will make every effort to accommodate your request; please do not book a separate appointment for treatment. If you are an established patient you may book your desired treatments.
The cost of a new patient cosmetic consultation is $300; this fee (including the deposit) is fully credited towards cosmetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation.
Office visits and procedures covered by insurance cannot be scheduled online, due to the requirements for insurance verification. Please call (212) 366-5400 or use our Request an Appointment form to request these appointments.
Deposit Policies for Online Appointments:
• Deposit for most physician appointments: $100
• Deposit for aesthetician appointments: $50
• Deposit for Liposonix, Ultherapy and miraDry appointments: $300
• We use PayPal to process our online deposits, but if you do not have or do not want to use a PayPal account, you may use Paypal’s service as a guest and pay with your credit card.
• Deposits for physician appointments will be fully applied towards the cost of consultation or treatment, or will be refunded if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 2 non-weekend days notice.
• Unused PayPal deposits need to be refunded within 60 days of payment receipt. After that, they will be kept as credits in the patient’s account.
• Cosmetic consultation fees (including deposit) will be fully credited towards cosmetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation.
• Aesthetician consultations are complimentary and deposit is fully credited if the appointment is kept.
• All appointments: no-show or rescheduling/cancellation with less than 2 non-weekend days notice will forfeit the deposit. For instance, a Tuesday morning appointment requires rescheduling or cancellation no later than the previous Friday morning.