Patient Portal: Schedule an Appointment Online
Welcome to our Online Scheduling calendar, where you can schedule appointments with Dr. Anne Chapas, Dr. Jennifer MacGregor, Dr. Jennifer Chwalek, Dr. Robyn Gmyrek, and Maria Barry, our Medical Aesthetician.
If you are a new patient, please book a New Patient Consultation with one of our physicians. If you would like to have same day treatment please indicate so and we will make every effort to accommodate your request; please do not book a separate appointment for treatment. If you are an established patient you may book your desired treatments.
During our cosmetic consultations the physician will thoroughly evaluate your concerns, answer your questions and devise a treatment plan. Our consultations take a significant amount of physician time and thus we do not offer free consultations. The fee for a new patient cosmetic consultation is $400. As a courtesy, we credit half of this fee (i.e., $200) towards cosmetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation. The cost of a consultation with our aesthetician is $50, which is fully credited towards aesthetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation.
Office visits and procedures covered by insurance cannot be scheduled online, due to the requirements for insurance verification. Please call (212) 366-5400 or use our Request an Appointment form to request these appointments.
No shows or last minute cancellations are very disruptive for our physician scheduling, and thus we require deposits for appointments, whether scheduled online or on the phone.
Deposit Policies for Online Appointments:
• Deposit for most physician appointments: $200
• Deposit for Liposonix, Ultherapy and miraDry appointments: $400
• Deposit for aesthetician appointments: $50
• We use PayPal to process our online deposits, but if you do not have or do not want to use a PayPal account, you may use Paypal’s service as a guest and pay with your credit card.
• Deposits will be fully applied towards the cost of consultation or treatment, or will be refunded if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 2 non-weekend days notice.
• Due to PayPal policies, unused online deposits need to be refunded within 60 days of payment receipt. After that, they will be kept as credits in the patient’s account.
• Half of the cost of a cosmetic consultation will be credited towards cosmetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation. Aesthetician consultation fees will be fully credited towards aesthetic treatment(s) performed within 30 days of the consultation.
• All appointments: no-show or rescheduling/cancellation with less than 2 non-weekend days notice will forfeit the deposit. For instance, a Tuesday morning appointment requires rescheduling or cancellation no later than the previous Friday morning.