La Suite Skincare is Union Square Laser Dermatology’s prestige facial offering, created by world-renowned aesthetician Rhea Souhleris Grous. La Suite customizes all facial services and products on a “face-by-face” basis, focusing on exactly what your complexion needs to be its personal best.
La Suite’s senior licensed aestheticians have trained for several decades in both medical offices and luxury spas to bring our clients the best of both worlds. We custom-tailor our facials to your skin’s needs and follow the same steps as a European spa facial—cleansing, exfoliating, extractions, and moisturizing—but on a deeper, more clinically effective level. Based on your skin’s needs, we may include enhancements such as:
- chemical peels or acid washes, to chemically exfoliate damaged skin cells for new, healthy growth
- microdermabrasion, to physically exfoliate damaged skin cells for new, healthy growth
- micro-current and biosonix ultrasound, for firming and lifting the skin
- dermoelectroporation (intercellular transdermal water-based delivery) for replenishing the skin’s collagen, elastin and hyaluronic
- light emitting diode (LED) therapy, to promote circulation, build new cellular structures, and produce oxygen radicals that kill bacteria
- derma-planing, for removing vellus hair and exfoliating dead skin with a surgical scalpel
- sonophoresis ultrasound and iontophoresis (ionic molecular stimulation) for deeply delivering topical acids into the epidermis, dermis and skin appendages
- micro-needling, for improving skin texture, tone and generating new collagen and elastin
- vitamin-infused medical oxygen therapy, to increase cellular turnover rate and reduce inflammation
- heated oxygen wraps, for the most comfortable and hygienic extractions
- negative pressure vacuum therapy to increase circulation
- lymphatic drainage massage to reduce water retention, contour the face and improve circulation
- intraoral and buccal massages to active the lymph system, strengthen the facial muscles and help reduce TMJ symptoms
- custom masks, serums, and peptide boosters to address a variety of skin concerns
- post-laser treatments to soothe the skin and reduce redness
To provide the most effective and thorough treatment, our custom “Face Time” facials are 90 to 120 minutes. Schedule your FaceTime with one of our three talented aestheticians. We welcome clients with time constraints to request a specific service from our service menu.
Medical facials and chemical peels are a safe and effective way of complementing dermatological treatments such as laser resurfacing or injectables. They help prepare your skin for the treatment and improve results post-treatment. Our dermatologists often recommend an Intensive Recovery Facial ($250) post-laser to reduce redness and increase antioxidant penetration while there are active dermal channel openings.