Make an Appointment
As several of our physicians practice at both our locations, please ensure you are selecting your preferred location from the drop-down menu below.
Click here to schedule medical facials and chemical peels with our aestheticians at La Suite at Union Square Laser Dermatology.
COVID-19 SAFETY PROTOCOLS
Before your appointment, you will be screened to confirm that in the previous two weeks you did not experience COVID-19 symptoms, been exposed to someone diagnosed with COVID-19, or traveled to these high-risk states. If you are booking an appointment within the next two weeks, you are confirming that as of today you are in compliance with this policy. Learn more about our additional safety measures here.
- Select “New Patient Cosmetic Consultation” in the form below.
- The fee for a new patient cosmetic consultation is $400.
- During your cosmetic consultation, the physician evaluates your concerns, answers your questions and devises a treatment plan to fit your goals. These are thorough consultations that can last up to 30 minutes.
- While we are unable to guarantee same-day treatment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request or will find you another convenient time for your treatment.
- The deposit for most physician appointments is $200. Longer procedures, such as Ultherapy, require a larger deposit.
- We use PayPal to process our online deposits. Or you may also check out as a Guest with your credit card.
- You will be refunded if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 2 weekdays notice.
- Rescheduling, cancelling or no-shows with less than 2 weekdays notice will forfeit your deposit.
- Due to PayPal policies, unused online deposits need to be refunded within 90 days of payment receipt. After that, they will be kept as credits in your account.