Make an Appointment
As several of our physicians practice at both our locations, please ensure you are selecting your preferred location from the drop-down menu below. Click here to schedule medical facials and chemical peels with our aestheticians at La Suite at UnionDerm.
- Select “New Patient Cosmetic Consultation” in the form above.
- The fee for a new patient cosmetic consultation is $400.
The fee for a virtual video consultation is $200. Currently Dr. Gmyrek, Dr. Chwalek, Dr. MacGregor, and Dr. Chang offer online consultations.
- During your cosmetic consultation, the physician evaluates your concerns, answers your questions and devises a treatment plan to fit your goals. These are thorough consultations that can last up to 30 minutes.
- If you're looking to book Accufit or miraDry, please call or email us because some physicians directly apply the consultation fee for these two specific procedures.
- While we are unable to guarantee same-day treatment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request or will find you another convenient time for your treatment.
- The deposit for most physician appointments is $200. Longer procedures, such as Ultherapy, require a larger deposit.
- You pay for your online appointment deposit by credit card. Payment is via our credit card processor and we do not see or keep your credit card information. You will get a confirmation email from us and a separate receipt for your credit card payment.
- You will be refunded in your method of payment if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 2 weekdays notice.
- Rescheduling or cancelling with less than 2 weekdays notice or not showing will forfeit the appointment deposit.
- Due to our payment portal policies, unused online deposits need to be refunded within 90 days of payment. After that, they will be kept as credits in your account.