1. A study to reduce acne scarring through ultrasound energy.
- UnionDerm is conducting a research study to evaluate the effects of ultrasound energy to improve skin appearance. You may qualify if you are: A male or female ages 22-80, with mild-to-moderate acne scarring, and can commit to 4 visits over a period of 6 months. This study began in April 2022 and is currently accepting participants.
2. Research using fractional laser for skin rejuvenation of the neck and chest.
- UnionDerm is conducting a research study to evaluate the effects of a fractional laser for rejuvenation and sun damage repair of the neck and chest. You may qualify if you are: Female under the age of 50 with mild-to-moderate photo aging (fine lines + wrinkles, and sun spots) on the neck and chest. Participants must be able to commit to 4 treatments at 4-6 week intervals. This study began in January 2022 and is currently accepting candidates.
3. A treatment that pairs a fractional laser with a topical treatment for Melasma.
- UnionDerm is conducting a research study to evaluate the effects of a combination fractional laser and topical treatment for individuals with Melasma. You may qualify if you are: Female ages 18-50, currently diagnosed with Melasma, and can commit to 4 visits over a period of 12 months. This study will begin in Spring 2022 and we are currently recruiting participants.
PARTICIPATING IN FUTURE STUDIES
Study participants receive study-related exams, lab tests, and the investigational study medication or treatment at no charge. Additionally, participants are typically compensated for their time by the study sponsor.