Make an appointment via the form below. Please note that additional times may be available if you call the office directly. Scroll down to learn more about our Payments Process, New Patient Bookings, and Insurance.
Make an Appointment
Several physicians practice at both Union Square and Central Park, and Dr. Chapas also has limited availability at our new Water Mill office in the Hamptons, so please ensure you are selecting your preferred location from the drop-down menu below. Dates with available appointments show in blue. Scroll the month displayed using the arrows. Click here to schedule medical facials and chemical peels with our aestheticians at La Suite at UnionDerm.
- Select “New Patient Cosmetic Consultation” in the form above.
- The fee for a new patient cosmetic consultation is $400.
The fee for a virtual video consultation is $200. Currently Dr. Chwalek, Dr. MacGregor, and Dr. Chang offer online consultations.
- During your cosmetic consultation, the physician evaluates your concerns, answers your questions and devises a treatment plan to fit your goals. These are thorough consultations that can last up to 30 minutes.
- If you're looking to book Accufit or miraDry, please call or email us because some physicians directly apply the consultation fee for these two specific procedures.
- While we are unable to guarantee same-day treatment, we will make every effort to accommodate your request or will find you another convenient time for your treatment.
- The deposit for most physician appointments is $200. Longer procedures, such as Ultherapy, require a larger deposit.
- You pay for your online appointment deposit by credit card. Payment is via our credit card processor and we do not see or keep your credit card information. You will get a confirmation email from us and a separate receipt for your credit card payment.
- You will be refunded in your method of payment if the appointment is cancelled or rescheduled with at least 2 weekdays notice.
- Rescheduling or cancelling with less than 2 weekdays notice or not showing will forfeit the appointment deposit.
- Due to our payment portal policies, unused online deposits need to be refunded within 90 days of payment. After that, they will be kept as credits in your account.
Office visits and procedures covered by insurance cannot be scheduled online, due to the requirements for insurance verification. Please call (212) 366-5400 to schedule or learn more here.